Saturday, July 9, 2011

~NEW ITEM~

You can now get customized FLIP FLOPS from The Kandy Shoppe!!!!   What better way to celebrate warm weather than to bust out the Flip Flops and let your little piggies get some attention?!!!
I've been working on offering these for a while and was finally urged by a friend to stop "fixin' to" and just do it.  So, I took her advice and well, here they are....

You can get these right now in Pink, White, Black or Blue Flip Flops and a whole plethora of colored ribbon... sizes are from children's S,M,L and adults S, M, and L ...
The spikey ribbon is just FUN!!!!!   I can also do these with corker ribbon also... I made my daughter a pair that she LOVES for the 4th of July... these are what they look like:



Another GREAT idea is to really complete this look with a spikey ribbon hair accessory to match your flip flops!!!  You can't get any cuter than that...


Check out my listing for Flip Flops in my Etsy Shop ; http://kandyshoppe.etsy.com

GET OUT AND LET YOUR TOES GET SOME SUNSHINE!! =)

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Handmade Wednesday to say hi && become your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flip flops! Hopped over from the Handmade Wednesday blog linky! Erika Price Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, stopping by from ageekswifeandherdog.blogspot.com.
    Feel free to stop by!

    ReplyDelete