Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Names for items ...

To make ordering a WHOLE LOT EASIER for you, I decided to RENAME some of my items so it is more specific and identifiable and, hopefully, a whole lot less confusing for everyone!
I have been busy, busy, busy for the last two days with product, and materials in addition to my everyday, day to day work that I have to do (full-time mommy and preschool teacher).  I feel like it is taking me forever to get around to getting my hair accessories finished....BUT, alas, I have finished my most recent order...
As for the NAMES of items, they will be as follows:

 The Vintage Collection:
Flower Puff Clip

Layered Flower Clip
Mini Layered Flower Clips

Everyday Collection:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Cutesie Tootsies

Bow Clippies


Beaded Bobby Pins


AND.... This is what I have so far to share =)  Be sure to check back often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment