Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Introducing - VintageStyle Headbands

Since I started working on the "Wild Chic" collection, I knew I needed to incorporate the popular Vintage Layered Flower into a headband some way or another, and so was born the VintageStyle Headband Collection =)
These are so incredibly fun and they look AMAZING on!!  They can really add some POP to a look or make it playful and fun!!

In addition to some new items, I have started an Etsy Store, YAY!  I am absolutely LOVING it so far.  I haven't been open for a full week yet and I have already made a few sales, so I am very encouraged!  My store address is http://kandyshoppe.etsy.com and you can also find my Etsy Mini here on my blog at the top under my header... MY ETSY SHOP is one of the pages tabs.  Feel free to browse ;)  AND ...I LOVE comments (hint, hint, wink, wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment