Thursday, March 10, 2011

~MARCH DISCOUNT~

I am so excited about my Etsy store!!  I'm loving all the bells and whistles that the website offers... One of these is the option to offer store coupons!  How FABULOUS!!!  So, I immediately took advantage of this little option!  Yes, I LOVE a good coupon every now and then.  So, for the month of March, I am offering 10% your entire order at my Etsy store.  Use code 31MAR10 when you are checking out to have this discount applied to your order!
I am so excited about the many things I have floating around in my head that I can't wait to get done and show you all of them!!!  I am overwhelmed with the possibilities!!  So, be sure to stay tuned and keep posted on what is happening at The Kandy Shoppe!
Thanks!!
My Etsy Store address is http://kandyshoppe.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment